Orchard Stonemasons are involved in conservation and restoration of many listed/historic properties, working closely with clients, conservation officers, contractors, surveyors and architects within the South West. We pride ourselves on the good working relationships we develop.
We use materials, equipment and methods of work that are recognised as appropriate by relevant bodies within the industry, for example:
- minimum stone replacement.
- care of tool finishes to stone
- lime mortars (hydraulic or putty)
- rubble walling with careful consideration of original build/historic style.
- JOS & DOFF cleaning systems.
Orchard Stonemasons will provide a high quality service with suitably trained stone masons, working in safe environments.
click on images to enlarge